This position will be posted internally and externally, concurrently.
Page (3 Openings)
Job Posting Number: 12-35
9 Hours Per Week
Includes, Day, Evening, Weekend Shifts
Location: Glen Abbey
Report To: Branch Supervisor
Salary: $10.25 - $12.13
Start Date: August 2012
Please note this is a year round position.
The following qualifications are essential to be successful in this position:
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Ability to arrange items in alphabetical and numerical order
- Possess enthusiasm, and the ability to focus on providing excellent customer service with attention to detail
- Ability to maintain assigned work schedule including evenings and weekends
- Minimum Age – 14 years
The following qualifications would be considered an asset in this position:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Sort and shelve books and/or other library materials
- Shelf-read library material to ensure correct alphabetical or numerical order; re-arrange as necessary
- Empty book-drop
- Tidy department and assist with closing procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Closing Date: 15 July 2012
Apply ToSubmit current resume and cover letter, quoting Job Posting number to:Margaret Cleverdon, Human Resources Administrator
120 Navy St, Oakville, On, L6J 2Z4
Fax: (905) 815-2024 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Library will require a security clearance check (dated within the last year) from an applicant as a condition of employment with the Oakville Public Library.
OPL endeavors to provide a safe environment for all its employees.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.