OPL to Go Mobile App
Use our new OPL to Go app to search for titles, place holds, and renew items from your iPhone or Android device. Our App connects you with our catalogue and lets you manage your account anytime, anywhere. You will find our app in iTunes and the Google Play store by searching for “OPL to Go.”
- Easily search the entire collection for specific titles
- Check the availability AND location of books, eBooks, movies, etc.
- Access eBooks & audiobooks*
- Instantly check due dates and renew your borrowed titles with the tap of a finger
- Place titles on ‘hold’ or check the status of your holds
- Access recently reviewed titles or contribute your own reviews/recommendations
- Browse new arrivals, bestsellers and staff picks
- Create ‘For Later’ reading lists and keep track of titles you’d like to read
- Check branch hours, contact information and driving directions
*Customers are encouraged to download the free OverDrive Media Console app to manage their Oakville Public Library eBooks and audiobooks.