If you are using a Sony Reader Wi-Fi, please see Downloading eBooks from OverDrive/Libraries on the Go to a Sony Reader Wi-Fi.
The OverDrive Media Console App for BlackBerry PlayBook is now available in BlackBerry App World. Be sure to install the PlayBook’s operating system update OS2.0; do this from the PlayBook’s Settings feature and select ‘Software Updates’ and then ‘Check for Updates’. Use the OverDrive Media Console App for BlackBerry Playbook to download eBooks and audiobooks from Oakville Public Library’s Libraries on the Go website for use on the BlackBerry PlayBook. BlackBerry smartphones are compatible with OverDrive using the OverDrive Media Console App for BlackBerry. Read the rest of this entry »
A software upgrade is now available so that Google Play and its 500,000+ Android apps may be accessible on the Kobo Vox. This includes the ability to easily install the free OverDrive Media Console app necessary to borrow library eBooks and audiobooks from Oakville Public Library’s Libraries on the Go service.
OverDrive eBooks may be downloaded directly onto a Sony Reader Wi-Fi. Be sure to have the Reader connected to a wireless network.
- Use the Home button to open the Home Screen.
- Tap the arrow in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Public Library’ button.
- Search for Oakville Public Library using the on-screen keyboard and find Libraries on the Go.
- Browse for an eBook, add it to your cart, check it out and download it to the device.