If you are using a Sony Reader Wi-Fi, please see Downloading eBooks from OverDrive/Libraries on the Go to a Sony Reader Wi-Fi.
OverDrive eBooks may be downloaded directly onto a Sony Reader Wi-Fi. Be sure to have the Reader connected to a wireless network.
- Use the Home button to open the Home Screen.
- Tap the arrow in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Public Library’ button.
- Search for Oakville Public Library using the on-screen keyboard and find Libraries on the Go.
- Browse for an eBook, add it to your cart, check it out and download it to the device.