Tell us how you celebrate the performing arts for TD Canadian Children’s Book Week 2013! This year’s theme is “All the Bookshelf’s a Stage: Celebrating the Performing Arts”. You could win a prize pack full of books and games!
How to enter:
1. Write a paragraph or a poem describing what inspires you about singing, dancing, acting or playing a musical instrument. Your entry must also include the title of a book from the OPL catalogue on some aspect of the arts.
2. Submit your entry either online by completing this entry form or by completing a paper copy in-branch.
- Paper submissions must be received by Saturday, May 11 at 5:00pm. They can be handed in at the Information Desk of any Oakville Public Library branch.
- Online entry forms will be accepted until Saturday, May 11 at 11:59pm.
1. Any child between the ages of 7-12 with an Oakville Public Library card
2. Immediate family members of OPL staff, board members and volunteers are not
eligible to enter, as per the Oakville Public Library’s Contest and Lotteries policy.
Prizes & Judging:
There will be a prize awarded in two age groups 7-9 years and 10-12 years. Submissions will be displayed in the branches and winners will be selected by OPL staff. Winners will be notified by phone no later than Wednesday, May 15, 2013.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with Deborah Grund, Children’s Collections Assistant at email@example.com or by calling (905) 815-2042 ext. 5907.